What's New in FewClix (for Notes) 5.0?
The new FewClix (for Notes) 5.0 supports full functionality calendar search and organization. You can now find any meeting or appointment in seconds using the following options:
By Meetings / Appointments in the "Last n" or "Next n" days
Meetings by Type - Appointments / Meetings / All Day events / Anniversaries / Reminders
Meetings by Status - Unprocessed / Accepted / Tentatively Accepted / Countered / Delegated
By Attachment Type / Attachment Name / Attachment content
and much more...
- Improved indexing performance
- Seamless indexing of multiple mailboxes
Users can now report issues (if any) directly to the FewClix Support Desk via a single click from FewClix itself.
What's New in FewClix (for Notes) 4.0?
The ROI Dashboard provides users with invaluable, real-time insights into:
- Time saved by FewClix (in comparison with native Notes search)
- Daily FewClix usage patterns
- Searches completed that are not possible to do with Notes native search
- Most frequent activities
- Actual time taken by FewClix
What's New in FewClix (for Notes) 3.1
- Users can now modify the limits for both "Dropdown Lists" and "Search Results" through the "Preferences" () menu. Administrators can also modify these limits during enterprise deployment via the Notes.INI file.
What's New in FewClix (for Notes) 3.0
- FewClix for Notes 3.0 supports Windows 10 64-bit (x64) and Windows 10 32-bit (x86).
- For searches that involve Sender, Subject, Message Content, Attachment Name and Attachment Content, FewClix for Notes 3.0 delivers more accurate and targeted results than earlier versions. For example, in earlier versions, a search for "Jack" will also display results for "Jac", "Jack" and "Jak". This is no longer the case in FewClix for Notes 3.0.
- FewClix for Notes 3.0 uses an enhanced search engine which provides tighter integration with the IBM Notes Client resulting in faster searches and improvement in performance.
- The file size of the FewClix index is significantly smaller than in previous versions, resulting in lower resource utilization and enhanced performance.
FewClix for Notes 3.0 supports wild card searches using the characters ? and *.
- A search for accept?? in Message Content will include results with the words "Accept" and "Accepted, but not "Accepting".
- The * wild card character can be used to find messages using strings that contain parts of words that a word does not begin with. For example, a search for *ya in "Sender" will display results for Maya as shown in the image:
- Earlier versions had limited support for searches involving "alpha numeric" text, displaying results only when the alphanumeric text being searched was present either at the beginning or at the end of a sentence. FewClix for Notes 3.0 provides support for such searches irrespective of the position of the alphanumeric text.
What's New in FewClix (for Notes) 2.1