GBS Announces the Availability of FewClix (for Outlook) 2.0
Delivers New Calendar, Contacts and Attachment Search Capabilities for Microsoft Outlook users
WOODSTOCK, GA, June 17, 2015 – GBS, a leading provider of solutions and services for IBM and Microsoft collaboration platforms, today announced the availability of Version 2.0 of FewClix for Outlook, the add-in for Microsoft Outlook that is transforming the way users interact with email.
FewClix, which integrates directly into Microsoft Outlook and displays results in Outlook’s native view, will now deliver Search and Prioritization capabilities for Outlook Calendar, Outlook Contacts and Attachments inside Outlook Mail. These new offerings further enhance the powerful and integrated Search, Prioritization and Personalization capabilities of FewClix 1.0, which launched in February.
"Our recent FewClix Email Time Suck survey found that email users spend at least 1.5 hours with email every day. FewClix saves users up to 30 minutes every day by eliminating the time spent on unproductive tasks such as searching, prioritizing and organizing emails," said Ravin Carr, Chief Commercial Officer, GBS. "The new capabilities in FewClix 2.0 allow users to locate calendar items, contact information and attachments with ease, helping users further reduce time spent with email, and hence improve the quality of their lives."
FewClix 2.0 delivers the following new capabilities to users:
- Attachment Search - FewClix 2.0 makes Attachment Search so easy that users can now view and find attachments inside their mailbox, like they do in their desktop folders. Users can filter or find attachments by type, name, content, sender, size or even the date it was received.
- Calendar Search - Finding a calendar entry in Outlook has always been a challenge, but not anymore with FewClix 2.0. Just like with attachments, users can filter or find calendar entries using the organizer, participants, meeting subject, content, date and even location. In addition, users can also filter calendar entries by type (meeting or appointment), recurrence (single or repeating), status (accepted or not responded) and period (past or present).
- Contacts Search - FewClix 2.0 gives users the ability to find any contact by type (individual or group), name, email, job title, company or even location.
FewClix for Outlook 2.0 is now available in three variants:
- FewClix Personal Edition (Search only): FREE
- FewClix PRO (Search, Prioritization and Personalization): $4.99 annually
- FewClix PRO Plus (Search, Prioritization, Personalization, Attachment Search, Calendar Search, Contacts Search): $6.99 annually
For more information, or to download FewClix for Outlook, please visit: www.fewclix.com. To learn more about how consumers can end the #EmailTimeSuck, follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fewclix and Twitter: @FewClix
About FewClix for Outlook
Created by GBS, FewClix for Outlook is an email productivity add-in for Microsoft Outlook that helps users perform key tasks – such as searching, prioritizing and organizing emails – faster and more efficiently. The technology, which integrates directly into Microsoft Outlook and displays results in Outlook's native view, combines Powerful Search, Prioritization and Personalization to save users up to 30 minutes every day. For more information, please visit www.fewclix.com.